It’s been a year since we were on the front page of the Observer and with your support, we have accomplished so much since then! A quick run down of a few of the things GiveMeTap has achieved in the past year include:
- 140+ taps have signed up as Water Heroes from all over UK
- 1,200+ views and counting for our GiveMeTap water rap
- The Water Guy has been nominated for the ‘Most Inspirational Young Person’ Climate Awards, acknowledged as one of the 'Rare Rising Stars of 2011’.
- Won the 'Virgin Media Innovation Challenge’
- Gained the support from the likes of Boris Johnson
- Now GiveMeTap is driven forward by an amazing team, working hard to increase water accessibility
- Is in key discussions with multinational restaurant chains to sign up as GiveMeTap Water Heroes
We thank you guys for all of your wonderful support in helping us achieve this!